New York City Scratch and Sketch
Hop on the subway, flag down a cab, and scratch and sketch your way through New York City!
• Take in the city lights from on high at the Empire State Building or Top of the Rock, then explore the streets below, from the Brooklyn Bridge to the Bronx Zoo. See the dinosaurs at the American Museum of Natural History, the airplanes at the Intrepid Museum, and the Lunar New Year parade in Chinatown.
• Use the included stylus to uncover sparkly gold, silver, and rainbow colors as you trace and draw.
• This is a Trace-Along title! Young artists can simply follow the white lines with the wooden stylus to create colorful pictures.
• Includes 20 extra paper pages for your own doodles and drawings.
• Book comes with a wooden stylus for scratching away the black coating.
• Sturdy art activity book measures 6-3/8'' wide x 8-1/2'' high.
• Recommended ages 5 and up.
• Hardcover; English; 64 pages
• Publisher: Peter Pauper Press / Pub Date: May 2019