Introduced in 1982 as an inexpensive medium format camera for everyday use, it fast became a phenomena. Beloved by photographers and artists for it quirkiness, sharp in the center with soft edges and random light leaks it produces dreamy one of kind images.
- Plastic body construction and simple design contributes to the distinct image quality, which is characterized by light leaks and vignetting
- Glass lens provides greater contrast and sharpness than the traditional plastic lens, yet still retains the prized Holga image quality with noticeable vignetting and field curvature
- Built-in flash features a spinning color wheel for adding a burst of standard white, yellow, blue, or red light
- Normal shutter setting 1/100 of a second and bulb shutter setting
- 2 aperture settings: f/11 for sunny, f/8 for cloudy
- 2 film masks for either 12- 6 x 6 cm images or 16- 6 x 4.5 cm images
- Includes lens cap and strap. Uses 120 film and 2 AA batteries, not included.